Heavy Fuel Conversion
Business growth opportunities remain difficult for all of us and keeping a lid on growing energy costs is a real challenge.
However, freeing a business from its dependency on heavy fuel whilst cutting energy costs by a significant margin, is now within the grasp of heavy fuel users. With heavy fuel prices going through the roof, it now makes perfect sense to get connected to the gas network.
There are so many good reasons to make the switch:
- Compared to heavy fuel costs, converting to gas can cut an
energy bill by c. 30%. More in many cases
- Given the big savings, the investment can be repaid in as
little as a few months
- A guaranteed supply of lower cost energy can fuel business
growth by enabling a company to easily satisfy increased
- Guaranteed supply, whatever the weather. Gas does not depend on
the tankers to meet demand when the weather turns foul
- Gas delivers more financial stability too. It doesn't suffer
the volatile price fluctuations that impacts on heavy fuel
- Good news for the environment in every aspect. Burning gas
produces less emissions with recent projects cutting emissions by
c. 30% over heavy fuel. And supplying it is much friendlier too.
Plus our installation plans will follow roads and existing
infrastructure wherever possible to minimise our impact on the
landscape and community
- There are significantly less health and safety risks. Buried
pipes are better protected compared to large above ground
fuel tanks which are exposed to the climate
- In some instances, local communities previously not on the gas
grid, may benefit from the new gas infrastructure.
We can save you time, hassle and money
Energy costs are now a regular boardroom agenda point. Costs of
heating, lighting, power for production process and transportation
fuel have all risen dramatically in recent years - but none more so
than Heavy Fuel.
More specifically, Heavy Fuel Oil, often referred to as HFO,
Bunker Fuel or simply Fuel Oil, was traditionally the energy source
of first resort for businesses in remote locations well away from
the national gas network - and sometimes even the electricity
However, Heavy Fuel and Heavy Fuel Oil price trends now
mean that for some businesses, investing in a new gas pipeline and
switching from Heavy Fuel to gas can pay back in a matter of months
- generating significant bottom line savings into the medium and
Fulcrum's track record in cost-efficient gas pipeline design,
installation and connection is your guarantee of an effective
solution to rising Heavy Fuel costs.