Why Choose Fulcrum
We believe we are uniquely positioned to support your utilities project. Whilst there are other utilities connection providers, big and small, none of them combine heritage, expertise, national coverage and health, safety and engineering credentials and much more to benefit you, the customer, like we do.
In fact, none of them put the emphasis on the customer, which
was proven when we became the first utility connections provider to
be awarded 'Putting the Customer First' - the national standard for
When you are choosing a provider, consider the
- Do they have genuine national coverage that ensures local
operational and project management expertise on site?
- What is their heritage, will you benefit from expertise and
experience that draws on the Gas Board, Transco and National
- Do they have employees with leading levels of recognised
utilities sector experience and expertise at every stage of a
- Have they achieved market leading levels of accreditations
across, GIRS, WIRS, NERS and MURS together with Gas Safe
Registration, CHAS and Constructionline which together ensure that
projects are delivered to national standards for all utility
- Do they have additional accreditations to support quality
management (ISO9001), environmental standards (ISO14001) and health
and safety (RoSPA* Gold Medal winner every year since 2004)?
- Have they got an iGT, licence enabling them to better
understand both the requirements of energy suppliers and
- Have they got the ability to provide you with a robust end to
end solution that connects the mains in the road to the end
appliance, via a new connection, meter and outlet pipework to the
boiler or commercial appliance? Many of our competitors will claim
they can - we know we can.
- Do they service all sectors, from small to large residential,
commercial or industrial developments?
Fulcrum's answer to all these questions is yes.
Find out how we can help you and your business here.
*Royal Society for the Prevention of Accidents