The client needed substantial high voltage electrical infrastructure to power their 50MW solar farm in Lincolnshire. This included a dual circuit substation building. The solar farm will generate enough electricity to power 6,000 homes and 8,000 electric vehicles, whilst offsetting 10,000 tonnes of carbon emissions.
- Full design and installation of a 33kV dual circuit substation and a 4km connection to the Distribution Network.
- Our designers worked with Western Power Distribution to design and deliver an innovative combined dual circuit substation building.
- Weekly project meetings were held to improve efficiency and we were able to schedule works to accommodate the client’s planning conditions and minimise disruption to the local area.
- We utilised our specialist High Voltage Electrical Engineering arm of the group, Maintech Power, to provide jointing on the complex cable installation.
- Complete in-house specialist high voltage infrastructure design and construction.
- Infrastructure designed and installed in a way that minimised the project's impact on the environment.
- Delivered on time and on budget.
It's strategically important to utilise an experienced and specialist supply chain in the delivery of projects such as Gorse Lane Solar Farm. We were pleased to have a specialist expert like Dunamis on board for this project.
- Apply for quote
- Request call back