The client needed new utility infrastructure that will ultimately power 3,000 new homes and one million square feet of purpose-built commercial space at a major Midlands mixed-use development, Fairham.
- Taking an “infrastructure first approach” - working closely with the developer to ensure the scheme could be energised as soon as possible and would be future proofed to handle both current and future electricity demands.
- Providing in-house design, construction, delivery, and commissioning of the 132kV grid substation.
- Using our in-house high voltage teams, who worked closely with the developer to ensure the seamless integration into the scheme’s electrical infrastructure.
- Using our group capabilities, we are delivering a complete multi-utility infrastructure solution for the scheme.
The combined high voltage capabilities of Dunamis and Maintech, together with Fulcrum’s multi-utility expertise, enabled the group to offer the developers a truly turnkey solution, which provided:
- A more cost-effective solution for the scheme’s utility requirements.
- Faster and more efficient mobilisation and onsite delivery.
- Future proofed electrical infrastructure that would meet current and future electricity demands.
We are delighted the grid substation has been delivered on programme, it is now commissioned and formally adopted. This is a key piece of infrastructure for Fairham and will provide power for both housing and employment.
Ali Malik, Director of Clowes Developments Ltd
- Apply for quote
- Request call back