We are COVID-19 Secure
We are committed to keeping everyone SAFE
Our commitment throughout COVID-19 has been to always be a responsible business and that will not change. The safety and wellbeing of our people, our customers and the communities we work in will come first and foremost.
As we continue to deliver our utility services across the nation, we confirm that we comply with the Government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19 and are COVID secure.
1. Keeping our people safe in our offices
- We have taken all reasonable steps to support people to work from home
- We have provided cleaning, handwashing and hygiene procedures in line with guidance
- We have taken all reasonable steps to maintain social distance guidelines in the workplace
- We have provided specific information, instructions, training and guidance to support our people keep safe in our offices
2. Keeping everyone safe when working in public
- Our people will only be sent to sites where customers have confirmed they can, and are, operating in line with COVID-19 secure standards
- Additional COVID-19 hygiene and social distancing measures are in place
- We will always assess risks and ensure it is safe to commence works using our specific COVID-19 assessment checklist – this checklist considers the safety of our people, our customers and the public
- Our people are empowered to speak up and challenge, stopping works where needed, to maintain the safety of themselves and others should the sites they are working on not meet COVID-19 secure guidelines.
3. Keeping everyone safe when working in our customers’ homes
- We respect our customers’ homes and their need to be assured of a COVID-19 secure environment whilst we work in them
- We will ask all residents to maintain social distancing, or stay in a separate room if possible, during our visit
- Additional COVID-19 hygiene measures are in place
- Our people will wear the appropriate PPE, which is changed for each visit and disposed of away from the property
The Fulcrum team would like to again thank all our people, our customers and our partners for their resilience and support during these unprecedented times.
You can view our official confirmation that we have complied with the government’s guidance on managing the risk of COVID-19 here.
Stay Safe and Stay Together.
Who to contact if you have any questions:
Dan Holmes, Head of Compliance
T: 0114 280 4172
- Apply for quote
- Request call back