The client needed substantial multi-utility infrastructure to power a 22-hectare vegetable growing facility in the fastest possible time frames. This was one of the largest facilities of its kind in the UK and has the capacity to grow 10% of cucumbers consumed in Britain.
- Full design and installation of gas, water and electric infrastructure to provide a complete multi-utility solution for the customer
- Using our expertise, we were able to construct a 33kV substation in half the time expected for this type of high voltage infrastructure
- Project delivered on time and on budget despite the challenges presented by the Covid-19 pandemic
- Designed and installed using techniques to minimise environmental impact
- Complete in-house multi-utility solution inclusive of specialist high voltage infrastructure design and construction
- Used our specialist expertise to achieve significant time savings, enabling the wider project to remain on schedule
- Infrastructure designed and installed in a way that minimised the project's impact on the environment
Fulcrum’s ability to be flexible and meet deadlines with the successful completion of the greenhouse’s multi-utility requirements ensured the development stayed on track and enabled our other contractors to also maintain the project’s timeline.
- Apply for quote
- Request call back