The client needed new gas infrastructure to power more energy-efficient cereal processing at their new plant in Northamptonshire, Navara Oat Milling.
- Full design and delivery of a new, £1.6m, 7km gas pipeline - this took a route which included 6.5km of public roads via two Network Rail bridges as well as crossing the A43, the primary road through the East Midlands.
- Design and installation of a large metering facility, which connects the pipeline to the processing plant.
- Full design and delivery solution.
- To ensure a smooth and efficient delivery, the installation programme involved close collaboration with third party stakeholders and the local community, in particular the parish council.
- We built positive regular dialogue with residents and the parish council throughout the programme of works.
To reduce the impact on the environment and local community, Fulcrum utilised horizontal directional drilling (HDD) techniques to install the pipeline in sensitive traffic locations.
Fulcrum has been a highly conscientious and professional partner from the very outset of this project, providing support during the planning process all the way through to the completion of the pipeline. Its engagement with our neighbours has been particularly pleasing as we are committed to being an important part of our local community.
- Apply for quote
- Request call back