Leading developer, Barratt London, required significant electricity capacity to power a newly proposed carbon neutral mixed-use development in Hayes with 1,400 connections.
- Mobilisation was required quickly to meet demanding delivery schedules in prepartion for the launch of this exciting new development.
- A process of early engagement and collabortaive working with the development's architects ensured spacial planning and building aesthetics were considered and allowed a fast mobilisation on contract award.
- We worked with an IDNO for this project, provding improved time and cost flexibility.
- We designed the electrical infrastructure with the capacity for future proofed EV charging facilities.
- We worked with an agile and flexible delivery approach to accommodate the client’s construction programme and energisation dates.
- Immediate mobilistaion on contract award due to our pre planning approach and early engagement.
- Cost and time savings achieved from a more flexible design and delivery approach.
- The customer opted for a Fulcrum recommended future proofed supply, which will save future costs and disruption to the development.
- Apply for quote
- Request call back
Request call back or quote